User Collected Information
Personal Information. IndieFist do not collect Personal Information. “Personal Information” is information that identifies you or another person, such as your first name and last name, physical addresses, email addresses, telephone, fax, SSN, information stored within your device.
IndieFist games does not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
Non-personal Information. IndieFist collect your non-personal information when you visit our website, including your device information, operation system, logs. For example, as many websites, we may use “cookies” to obtain the above information when your web browser accesses IndieFist.com/privacy.
Information you provide. We may collect your information when you communicate with us or you give us.
iOS or Android Platforms
When you use any of the IndieFist games or applications, we automatically collect and record certain information such as your unique device ID, advertising identifier, OpenUDID, IMEI number, hardware type, the version of your operating system (“OS”), your in-game activity, and your location (based on your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address). This information is useful to us for troubleshooting and helps us understand usage trends. It may also be used to contact you with in-game technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
In the course of providing our Service on third party platforms/marketplaces, such as Apple’s App Store, the platforms/marketplaces may collect information about you or receive information from us in order for the platforms/marketplaces to provide or analyze their services. Please note that these platforms/marketplaces were developed and administered by people or companies not affiliated with or controlled by IndieFist and that IndieFist is not responsible for the actions of those people or companies. You should carefully review the terms of service and privacy policies of the platforms/third-party marketplaces that you use to access our Service.
In-Game Dialog Boxes
When you register to play our games through the Service, we may ask whether you’d like to provide us with certain pieces of information, which could include: your email, username, phone number, gender, birthdate, home address, and address book. We will do this through in-game dialog boxes, which you may choose to skip. If you provide your email address in connection with an IndieFist game, the email address will be retained by IndieFist and we may use that email address to contact you about your gaming experience with IndieFist games and notify you about company news and promotions. We may also use part of your email address for friend-to-friend or user-to-user interaction and chat, voice or messaging functionality and other similar features. Your username may be used for social features in our games (e.g., presenting someone’s name on a message board). Your phone number may be used to help connect you with other users via our social networking system and for SMS notifications. Your gender and birthdate may be used to analyze user trends and target certain promotions. Your home address will be used if we have merchandise or other physical promotional materials we want to send to you. We may also request access to your address book to connect you to other players in the game.
If we begin offering our Service on a platform without an in-app purchase billing system, we may need to collect credit card and billing information.
We may also acquire information from you through (1) your access and participation in message boards on the Service, (2) your email of a question to our customer support, (3) your purchase of a virtual product of any type, (4) your participation in surveys regarding the Service or (5) your participation in a sweepstakes or contest through the Service.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
IndieFist does not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described below:
· With your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies.
· IndieFist may engage other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf. Examples of these services include sending e-mails to you and analyzing data. While these agents and service providers may have access to your personal information in connection with the performance of services for IndieFist, they may not use such information for any purpose other than providing such services to us.
· We may release your information as permitted by law or when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our rights; or protect the rights, property, or safety of us or our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
· IndieFist may share your information in connection with any merger, sale of our assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
· We may share aggregate and anonymous information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
Third Party Tools/Analytics
The Service may also contain third party tracking tools from third party service providers, which may enable these third parties to analyze our users’ information. These third parties may have access to your personal information in connection with the performance of services for IndieFist.
Automatically Collected Information
Ad companies may use and collect anonymous data about your interests to customize content and advertising here and in other sites and applications.
Interest and location data may be linked to your device, but is not linked to your identity. Click to see those ad companys privacy policies and opt-out choices:
- UnityAds: https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
- VungleAds: https://vungle.com/privacy/
- Apple App Store and Game center: http://www.apple.com/privacy/
- Google Play: http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacy/privacy-policy.html
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
* as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
* when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
* with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
You may see our games advertised in other applications or websites. After clicking on one of these advertisements and installing our game, you will become a user of the Service. In order to prevent fraud and verify the installs, a unique device identifier may be shared with the advertiser.
We use a third-party ad tracking service,
Changing or Deleting Your Information
IndieFist has put in place industry standard technical and organizational measures designed to secure your information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to overcome those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. Also please note that email and messaging systems are not considered secure, so we discourage you from sending us personal information through these mediums.
This post is also available in: Spanish